- The Big 10 (B1G), in which Michigan clinched the regular-season title. The conference-tourney bracket should appear soon on the Tournament Central site of host Ohio State.
- The SEC, in which struggling LSU today avoided a three-game sweep by up-and-coming Auburn. The 12-team bracket is available here, with the top four seeds, in order, being Florida, Auburn, Alabama, and LSU.
- The ACC, whose bracket will be headed up by Florida State, winner of the conference's regular-season championship three years running.
Major circuits without a conference tourney include:
- The Pac 12, whose title will come down to Oregon (19-2) and UCLA (18-3
17-3, with the Bruins finishing up this weekend's series with Arizona tonight in a rare Sunday-evening contest). Next weekend, Oregon plays three at Arizona, while UCLA does the same at ASU. The Ducks have won 14 in a row, the Bruins, 13 straight 12.
- The Big 12, in which first-place Oklahoma (14-2) has clinched at least a tie for the regular-season crown. Baylor (11-4) is the only team that conceivably could catch the Sooners. OU has a pair of games remaining against "Bedlam" rival Oklahoma State (the teams already met once this season). Should the Sooners lose twice to the last-place Cowgirls (an unlikely proposition), Baylor could tie OU for the title by sweeping Texas in an unusual Wednesday-Saturday-Sunday series (with the first game in Waco and the remaining two in Austin).